Village situated 5 km northeast of Jablonné v Podještědí. First mentioned in the year 1369. In the era of Hussite wars the village was depopulated and again settled in 1550. In the centre of town there is the baroque church of St. Barbara, originated in the years 1745-48 at the place of older chapel. By the church stays the baroque vicarage of second half of 18th century. Several examples of typical tiber-houses of early 19th century.